Sunday, November 11, 2007

Welcome all, my dear guests!!!

And so, at the end, I also let oneself be lured from blog's charm...

One time I wrote a diary but unfortunately I' had very bad handwriting...or better: my handwriting is perfectly readble but there isn't a single letter like others and many are stiff or slope to one side leaning on precedent's shoulder...I always tell I should make it do a little bit of gymnastics with a good calligraphy's course, but or I never find time or in that moment I've other costs in the head...furthermore, let's tell, I'm also a little untidy and so page is often full of cancellings and corrections: in short it hasn't a good-looking!!! But, as the great Kattivik said, "Geniuses live in the chaos, idiots in the order!!!"

Well...here me! Blog has been created this morning and so, as you can see, is still bare but in the next time, I'll dress with photos (one of my many passions...), title of book I've read and I recommend with relative review, and so much other! For the moment I say goodbye to you and ask, if you can, to spread news a new corner where stop, sit down and relax forgetting a little bit of daily frenetic life has been created!!!

A genuine smile all you, big and little guests

Jude

No comments: